- Exeter street food: (May to Sept)
- Southernhay Gardens (EX1 1PJ) Last Friday in the month / 11am – 8.00pm
- Piazza Terracina (EX2 4AN) Every 3rd Friday of the month / 4:30pm – 9:30pm
Prepare to have your tastebuds tantalised with a selection of food from all over the world – you will be spoilt for choice at this inaugural Street Food Festival in the grounds of Mount Edgcumbe.
- Tavistock Street Food Festival : 21st September, 5pm-8:30pm, Tavistock, Devon PL19 0AQ
Enjoy an array of street foods from around the world, with bars and live music
Sharing a passion for, and educating others about the fine quality, bean-to-bar, ethically produced chocolate being made in the UK.
- Magdalen Road Christmas Fair : Sat 7 December, Exeter, 2pm-6pmThis year’s Magdalen Road Christmas Fair will take place on Saturday 7th December, 2 – 6pm. The road will be closed and the fantastic shops and restaurants of Magdalen Road will spill out onto the street and be joined by 50 stalls from all over the West Country.There will be street-food, drink, live entertainment from bands and singers, fairground rides, presents to buy, music, hot wine and lots of other Christmassy food and much jollity.